An Online Love Story - Over 50


The responses I get when I tell people I found my love online vary, some people are surprised while others are skeptical of it, after all for a few years after it's creation online dating was seen as a last ditch resort for those who've failed elsewhere. These day's though it's seen a as complimentary and exciting way to find that special somebody. This is my story of finding love online over the age of 50.
It started when after numerous relationships I found myself at a loss finding somebody who I felt I could share the the rest of my life with in comfort. I joined a dating site for mature daters and quickly found myself in a place literally filled with like minded individuals of a similar age to myself. This really helped me settle comfortably in there and I soon found myself talking to exciting and vibrant people from across the country.
Having set up my profile and gotten a half decent photograph or two of myself up I got talking to a few people which led to dates, and no matter how much I wanted to fall in love with these people I struggled to really connect with them, but as they say, there's somebody out there for everyone. Soon enough I met a woman perfect for me and we've been together for a little over a year now, enjoying each others companionship every single day.
So what are you waiting for? This may have been my story but it could be yours too. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Love Story © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds