Julia Valenskaya's One-Cup Stories Are For The Heart and Soul
Taking a short break from my usual routine during the day I stumbled upon Julia Valenskays's website and decided to read two of her One-Cup Stories entitled Everlasting Love and The Flight. Never can I say have two short stories that took all of minutes to read had such a profound effect on me.
Each word of Julia Valenskaya's short stories engaged me each step of the way. These simple short stories are a must read for people who enjoy a brief break from reality from time-to-time. Her two stories Everlasting Love and The Flight are two stories from her series of One-Cup Stories, Sentimental Collection. If these two stories are any indication of what Julia's other short love stories are like, I can almost guarantee that people will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed reading these two stories.
The first story I read was Everlasting Love. This story is based in nature and is all about love. The story takes place on a very scenic beach. What I liked most about Everlasting Love is that it is provocative but in a very innocent way. While reading the story, I found myself feeling as though I was right on the shore's edge with waves breaking at my feet.
Not too many authors have the ability to captivate the reader's mind like Julia. I must say I was extremely impressed with her prose. Julia does a wonderful job when it comes to engaging the reader. Everlasting Love grabbed hold of me and didn't let go. It is with rare occasion that a short story that takes two minutes to read can have me at the edge of my seat wanting more.
The second story I read in Julia's One-Cup Stories series was The Flight. I was delightfully surprised that I could be so amused and engaged by a story about two leaves. Julia's writing style made me feel as though I was one with nature while reading this beautiful short romantic love story. This story like Everlasting Love had me wanting more.
I am happy that I came across Julia's One-Cup Stories. It is not every day that I can come across a website that offers anything of true value, but now I can say that I have. Julia Valenskaya's One-Cup stories is food for the soul. The stories were very stirring and uplifting. Both stories made my imagination soar to new heights. As it turns out, Julia's One-Cup Stories are quite addicting. I don't see how it is possible that people can just stop at one cup, but that's a really good thing if you are looking for a brief break from your daily routine. Even if you just have one cup, I almost guarantee that you will feel brand new after reading her amazing short love stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Love Story © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogcrowds